Monday, August 2, 2010

it's here!

Avery's first tooth finally came in! She has been a little cranky for a month now so we knew it was going to be anyday. I felt it poking out a little yesterday and today it is noticeably out. It is her bottom left tooth.
Usually I sort through the pictures I take and only post the ones that I think are cute, but since her last few photo sessions weren't very good I've just posted ALL of the pictures, regardless of if she is smiling or giving me a crusty face.
ENJOY!









































Lola, don't look!
Avery loves to be thrown.
































































































































































































































Grandpa and cousin Kage. She must think his head is an arm rest.



Well, today was Josh's first day of work. He woke up at 530 to get ready. I slept right through it. haha. I can't wait for him to get home so I can hear all about his new job!

3 comments:

The Dobbins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dobbins said...

My last post didnt work, dangit! But anyways, I would take her any day! Really. haha, we just need to talk more so you feel more comfortable if you ever need a babysitter! Plus, Mike and I need the practice. Your little girl is beautiful. I want to hold her! :)

Delia said...

I love her little side pony tail pictures!

Is that Josh who tossed her way high? Holy Cow. She doesn't even look phased. Gonna be a cheerleader. :)