what do you get when you mix a cough, a runny nose, and a fever?
an EAR INFECTION!
Avery has been coughing for a few weeks and I just assumed it was related to teething from the extra mucus and drainage. It, however, has worsened over the past couple days and she felt a little warm today so we decided to take her to the dr just to be safe.
And, yes, she has another ear infection. She is on an antibiotic so hopefully she'll start being herself again in a few days. And let's be honest--I hope it helps her sleep better. She wakes up every night coughing and her naps have been practically non-existent.
I hope she feels better soon!
It's almost Friday! Okay, I really don't know why I'm excited because everyday is pretty much the same for me regardless if its the weekend or not. I guess I'm excited for Josh to be home with me on Saturday, but other than that all the days seem the same.
I went for a little drive tonight to pick up some things from my sister (tylenol and a vaporizer). It was rather refreshing to be all by myself in the car. I of course picked a few of my favorite songs on josh's ipod and sang at the top of my lungs. Everyone needs that once in awhile I think. I'm going to make a habit of it--at least once a week.
Cooking update: I've been in a cooking mood still. We celebrated my sister's birthday last Sunday so I made her a cake (upon her request). It was a german chocolate cake with a marshmallow coconut mixture filling and topped with a chocolate frosting. It was delicious. Monday I made hawaiian ham and swiss sandwiches. Tuesday I made sausage and spinach lasagna with white sauce. Wednesday I made chicken stir fry with rice. Tonight I made sweet pork salads--costa vida/cafe rio style. Tomorrow I get a break because its pizza night! Oh, and I made frosted sugar cookies yesterday. Yummy!
I'm in need of some more good recipes so send any of your favorites my way!





1 comment:
I'm sorry Avery is sleeping so badly. Olivia really had a hard time with teething--waking up 5-6 times per night, waking up at crazy hours in the morning and then not napping. I understand how exhausting it can be. I hope the antibiotics start working soon! And good job on cooking! I think you need to post some recipes. Those dinners all sound so good!
Post a Comment