Monday, October 26, 2009

one month

Avery is now one month old (on the 25th)! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we brought her home. She has grown so much in the last 4 weeks. She has another Dr's appointment this week so we'll see just how much weight she has gained. I'm guessing she is going to weigh around 8 pounds. Her "newborn" clothes are starting to fit better and we no longer have to use preemie diapers. We are excited for what month 2 has to bring...

October 25, 2009
(mid sneeze)
October 23, 2009

Other news....
Josh got his private helicopter pilot certificate on Saturday. Way to go! He loves flying so much. The FAA man asked him tons of questions for like 3 hours and then he had to fly with him for like an hour to prove he knew what he was doing...and he passed with flying colors. I can't wait to go fly with him someday soon.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Her clothes are sooo cute!!

Hilary Stailey said...

She is growing so much! I hope I can meet her soon!

Jared and Delia said...

Yay for Josh!

That sneezing picture is priceless!

Jena and Jason said...

She is growing beautifully. And Oh how I can't wait for those fun mornings you were talking about. Yah, for mommyhood! :)