Avery is TWO weeks old! I can't believe how fast the past two weeks have come and gone. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital, but at the same time I feel like we've had her here forever. As everyone said I would be...I'm exhausted. Getting only a few hours of sleep at a time is not very refreshing, but its totally worth it. We love Avery SO MUCH and feel so blessed to have her in our family.
Halloween is approaching and my friend Chelsea made this little ghost costume for Avery. It's the cutest ghost I've ever seen. She is gonna look so cute!
Halloween is approaching and my friend Chelsea made this little ghost costume for Avery. It's the cutest ghost I've ever seen. She is gonna look so cute!






2 comments:
So cute!
i'm going to be dilvering at banner gateway. i can't wait to have her! but i don't really look forward to all the post pergnancy fun... all the bleeding and giggling... how is everything going? where does your husband go to school? where are you guys living?
Post a Comment