Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 2, 2009 October 1, 2009




Avery is doing great! She went to the Dr a few days ago and she weighed 4 lbs 14 oz (what she weighed the day we left the hospital). She is learning to cooperate during picture time and continues to be the cutest little baby every!
Josh and I are adjusting to parenthood. We've worked out a sleep schedule so we both aren't too exhausted all the time. It's working so far. Josh is still enjoying his helicopter flying. After a small break from having a baby he has jumped back in and he should be done with his private license in the next few weeks. This is an exciting time for us! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers!
P.S. I can finally see my ankle bones after many months of being swollen...haha :)










5 comments:

Tyrel said...

She is beautiful! Have fun with her and sleep when you can. They are so much fun. I wish I could hold her. Congrats.

Jared and Delia said...

I am glad you guys are adjusting well. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love how tiny she is! I bet Amy is so excited to add another girl to the family! What a little beauty :) Congrats you guys!

Nate and Steph Payne said...

I can't believe you already had your baby! that blows my mind!!!! she is so beautiful. pregnancy is going pretty well... my feet have been swelling quite a bit and my hands have become useless because they are always tingling and hurting, nate has to cute all my food for me because it hurts so bad. but other then that, my belly has just been growing, my belly button hasn't popped out... i kinda hope it will soon though. how is it having a baby now? is it what you expected?

Jena and Jason said...

Wow! What a birthing story. I am glad that mom and baby are doing great. She is absolutely adorable by the way. congrats.