Avery had another Dr's appointment last week and she weighed 7 lbs 2 oz. I totally thought she was going to weigh more, but I was wrong. The Dr said she is growing wonderfully so far so we'll see when we go again for her 2 month appointment in a few weeks.
Here's what we've been up to recently...
We had a donut eating contest at our family halloween party. Josh beat the boys and I beat the girls. Josh just has a big mouth so he won, but I have big love for krispy kreme donuts :)





























4 comments:
She's a sweet little girl with cute little pouty lips. Don't you just love their sweet sleeping faces?
Avery is so cute! I can't wait to meet her, although she will probably be 10 months before that happens. Thanks for posting pics of the rest of the fam too. Since (ahem) SOMEONE quit blogging. Love you all! Tyrel
That swing is so nice! What a sweet little girl.
Kyla, your little girl is so cute. Are you staying in AZ for Christmas? I am coming down for a month, so we hopefully better get together with our kids and catch up!!
Post a Comment