Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I've been horrible at posting and even worse at taking pictures of our outings...not that we've had many in this insane heat. We did go to another Diamondbacks game a week ago. We won. It was kinda cool though because one of the players had his MLB debut and he hit a home run his first at bat. The crowd went wild! He made it into ML history with that hit. We set up our fish tank and got a few fish to start with. One of the fish is a total jerk. He never stops bothering the other fish, which rarely comes out from the log we have in the tank. We are gonna buy some more and see if that calms him down at all. He seriously looks like a fish on speed...maybe its something in the water. We set up the crib and my mom sewed a crib skirt for us. It is super cute! We have a lot of clothes from my neices so I've been sorting through and washing the ones I like so I can see what we still need clothing wise...I don't think it's much...if any. We are buying stuff for the baby little by little; our most recent addition is our new stroller. I love it! Hopefully, we'll get the car seat this weekend. Josh continues to love his helicopter flying. He started flying all by himself a couple weeks ago. He comes home everytime after flying with the biggest smile and tells me all about what he did that day in the air and what he learned. It's way cute. Seeing him that happy everyday is awesome. I'm gonna try to get a video of him flying and post it next week...

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Wow. You have been busy! How cool to be witness that hit!

You gotta post pictures Kyla! I want to see that crib skirt! What kind of stroller did you guys decide on?

Wow...I am nosy. Sorry. That was a fun update. I can't believe you have just a month left! How exciting.

Oh...and we had a fish like that. She nipped the tail of the other fish until he died. She was a guppy who is supposed to not survive well alone, but lived almost a year after he died. We had to put her down because her tail went crooked and she was swimming in circles. We figured it was torture to let her go on like that. Sounds like you have a fighter like our Spaz. Can you tell why we named her that?

Liese said...

Fun! Glad you're enjoying yourself! Woo! Baby is almost here!