hey kyla! we are SOOO stoked to be having a girl. we can't wait! how has your pregnancy be going? still sick all the time? We actually have no idea where we are going to be staying when we get to az so we are going to just live with family for a bit till we can find jobs and a place to stay... we were just in mesa last weekend and it was deathly hot... not looking forward to it. but i'm looking forward to getting out of provo.... so... hows your belly looking? nice a big?
Kyla, I was blog hoppin and I came across you cute lil blog. You look great and I am soooo excited you are having a baby girl. Tell you fam hi for me. I always thought you mom was so darn cute.
josh and i were married in may 2008. avery jane was added to our family in september 2009. we are expecting a baby boy may 2012. i graduated from byu. josh graduated from uvu. we are living in gilbert, az.
2 comments:
hey kyla! we are SOOO stoked to be having a girl. we can't wait! how has your pregnancy be going? still sick all the time? We actually have no idea where we are going to be staying when we get to az so we are going to just live with family for a bit till we can find jobs and a place to stay... we were just in mesa last weekend and it was deathly hot... not looking forward to it. but i'm looking forward to getting out of provo.... so... hows your belly looking? nice a big?
Kyla, I was blog hoppin and I came across you cute lil blog. You look great and I am soooo excited you are having a baby girl. Tell you fam hi for me. I always thought you mom was so darn cute.
Post a Comment