Monday, September 28, 2009

Avery Jane Mitton
September 25, 2009
11:36 am
5 lbs 2 oz

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

shes beautiful!!

Jared and Delia said...

Oh! Congrats! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Josh and Kyla! And beautiful baby! Congratulations you guys :)

Life as Linds said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys!

Liese said...

She's precious!

Nate and Steph Payne said...

KYLA!!!!! she is beautiful! i hope everything is going well.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joelle said...

congratulations!!!! What a petite darling little girl :)

Two Little Mittons said...

Cute! I can't wait to see her!

Clint Andersen said...

She is beautiful, Kyla! Congratulations!!!

Jen said...

hey congrats girl! she is adorable! I am so excited for you!

Tiffeny said...

Congratulations! She is really beautiful. Hope you, Josh and the baby are doing well!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Hey, Kyla! Remember me? Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl, she's absolutely beautiful! What a sweet little face! I hope you and your husband are doing well!