Friday, April 20, 2012

37 weeks

Well, it finally happened--I had to take my ring off. The swelling is finally bad enough that it gets too tight sometimes. I am happy I made it this far without much swelling, but with the weather warming up it gets pretty bad at times. So this is the longest I have been pregnant! If you don't remember when I was pregnant with Avery I got really sick with a fever and went to the ER a little after 35 weeks. They found out I had kidney infection and pre-eclampsia and was induced after a couple days of being in the hospital. I had her at 36 weeks. Part of me was hoping my body would "remember" that I delivered at 36 weeks and I could be done with pregnancy...but, here I sit still pregnant. Not too much longer though. I was a little nervous for my appointment this week because we were checking to see how baby was positioned. He is head down!!! Hopefully, he will stay that way and hopefully everything continues to go well!

No comments: