Well, I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. During my last ultrasound a few weeks ago baby was breech so my dr wanted to check to see if he moved to head down. She found his heartbeat pretty low so she was very hopeful he had turned around. But, when she checked she couldn't feel his head. She tried to feel how he was positioned by pushing on my belly but that was unsuccessful too. I will be checked again next week. If we still can't tell I will have another ultrasound to see how he is hanging out in there. If he is breech still I can either choose to have an external version or just schedule my c-section for 39 weeks. If we find him head down I will scheduled to be induced at 39 weeks. Either way, that is only 3 weeks away! It is getting close!
Mesh Market Crochet Bag – Free Pattern
3 weeks ago





1 comment:
I hope that baby moves for you! With my hubby being in Chiropractic school I learned something amazing... there is a Chiropractic adjustment that will un-breach your baby. Just letting you know so that you can look into it and avoid a c-section if you are interested. If you want me to ask Eric more questions about it, let me know, or if you already see a Chiropractor you could ask them. It has an amazingly high success rate. Anyways, good luck these next few of weeks!
Post a Comment