avery is a week away from being 10 months old.
she was so cute at church that i just had to snap a few (and when i say few i mean at least 30) pictures of her when we got home.
she was such a good baby in sunday school and relief society. she had a couple happy outbursts and clapped a couple times, but other than that she was a gem.
she is still having difficulty sleeping through the night. we put a nightlight by her crib and gave her some teething tablets, but nothing seems to be helping! she coughed for like 20 minutes straight last night. poor girl.
so here are some of the pictures i took yesterday after church:





























4 comments:
Kyla, she is BEAUTIFUL! You have the cutest little famiy. I still remember being a little beehive in YW and wanting to be just like you, haha crazy huh? Im sad I dont see you more at church! If you ever need a babysitter, Mike and I will take your little girl! I adore her! :)
That fourth of july dress is so cool! What a pretty girl Kyla.
She is such a good mix of the both of you!!! She is adorable!! I hope you are doing !
She is so adorable Kyla!!! I just want to kiss those little cheeks!
Post a Comment