House hunting...what can I say...it's no fun. After one day of looking I am already confused on which one to pick and I have a long list of places still to look at. Hopefully, I'll be able to narrow the list down somehow. It has been great to be in Arizona with my family. I'm going back up to Utah in 13 days to get Josh!....and yes I am counting down. It hasn't even been a week yet and I miss him sooooo much! I've tried to keep busy so I don't think about how much I miss him. On Tuesday I went to watch my niece Adyson play some soccer. She is quite good against the group of boys she plays with. Wednesday I ran some errands with my sister Katrina. After being with her two little boys for the day I am convinced I'm only having one child. They are the cutest little guys but it's just not for me...right now anyways. Yesterday was my day of looking for a place to live and today will be another long day doing the same thing.
Oh, I didn't even post about graduation! It was great. The only thing I had a rough time with was...my shoes. They tell you to wear low/flat shoes for a reason. Not only did I wear super high wedges, but I had just bought them so I hadn't really broken them in. Josh said it was worth it because they looked so great, but I'm the one still suffering from a massive blister on my toe. The speakers at Commencement were great! I got to sit in the fourth row so I had a great view. While we were walking from the ASB parking lot through the tunnel into the Marriot Center we walked pass all the professors and administrators and speakers. A friend in front of my had looked over to Elder Nelson and waved. I was curious who she waved to so I looked back and he was waving back so I smiled and he smiled back with what seemed to be a slight giggle. Haha. After commencement we went and ate at The Outback. It was delicious!!!! The next day we had our college convocation...that was good too. Katrina made a necklace out of money for me to wear. It was for sure a head turner. Everyone looked at me...probably wishing they had one too. I received a lot of comments about it, so thanks family for the money necklace. Afterwards they served BYU brownies and milk...couldn't pass those up. After snacks we went to Macaroni Grill for another delicious meal. Thank you so much for everyone who came and for everyone who has supported me.
Mesh Market Crochet Bag – Free Pattern
3 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment