Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last night while in bed I thought of something totally great to blog about...but now I can't remember. So instead I'm going to clarify something from my last post that someone mentioned was a bit, well, I guess confusing. Josh and I are stoked for the coming of our baby in October. We are not, however, ready to have a million kids right now. Anyways....


Josh and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. Since we are in different states we had to just send stuff to eachother. Josh sent me a dozen beautiful roses. Why can't flowers last longer?!? Cinco de Mayo has now passed as well. My family went out to dinner to celebrate--it was mostly mexican food. We celebrated mother's day at my sister's house out in Queen Creek. We played the Wii and ate more delicious food.


Speaking of the Wii... on Ellen yesterday she gave away a new game called EA Sports Active--I totally want it! It comes out May 19th


I am starting a new project...making a headboard. I am looking for fabric now, but I am leaning towards a sage/olive greenish color. I am excited to see how it turns out!

No comments: