Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okay...most of you probably know but WE ARE HAVING A BABY! I am due in October so we still have a long way to go, but we get more and more excited every day. As if that won't be a big enough change we have also decided to move to Arizona. I am going down next weekend (the 25th or 26th) to find a place and Josh will be down a couple weeks following after he finishes up his semester of classes. I graduate next week as well...finally...with a degree in Exercise Science: Fitness and Wellness Management and a minor in Business Management. I am ready to be done with school for a long, long time. Well, that is the big stuff coming up in our lives.

We both had a good time on our separate vacations. My nieces and nephews are super cute and I can't wait to see them a lot more often. Josh had a great time racing cars in Vegas.

6 comments:

Cassie Forsgren said...

Hey congrats Kyla! You are going to have so much fun!

Breanne said...

Yay for the baby and yay for graduating! Sounds like lots of fun and exciting changes for your family. Congrats!

Tiffeny said...

Congratulations Kyla! Babies are so fun. I hope you're feeling well! Good luck on your move. We're moving to Nebraska in two weeks and I HATE moving. It was a lot easier last summer when we got to leave most of our things in the hands of some friends!

Amber said...

I love that you're pregnant. Post some pictures of that gut!! Are you still sick?

Kendra said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting about the upcoming baby, and also congrats on graduating! Hope that you are feeling okay:)

Bingham Fam said...

Oh my goodness...what fabulous news. Congratulations!!!