Sunday, March 4, 2012

30 weeks

HELLO BELLY!

I feel like I am growing a ton every day. I am definitely looking pregnant and I kinda like it. Last pregnancy I was so swollen I just felt like I looked fat. This time I feel a lot less of "just fat" and a lot more of "look, I have a huge pregnant belly." Still no major swelling or signs of pre-eclampsia so that is awesome!!! I was on high end for my glucose screening so my doc said to walk everyday and eat less carbs. I can handle the walking. Cutting carbs...well, thats a different story. But, I told her I would so I didn't have to go take the 3 hour glucose test. Yay! Other than the normal aches and pains I think I am doing pretty good. Well, except for these dumb braxton hicks contractions. I know they are totally normal and I am not worried that I am going into pre-term labor or anything, they are just SUPER annoying and sometimes quite uncomfortable. I rarely drink enough water in the day so I know that brings them on, but water is just so tasteless and boring. I've been trying though.

Avery.
What to say about Avery.
Somedays she is my precious, sweet angel.
Others she isn't.
I'd say she is becoming less angel and more isn't.
It really does make those sweet angel moments that much sweeter though.
She still surprises me with her little sayings.
The other day I told her it was naptime and she turned to look at me, tilted her head, pointed her finger at me, furrowed her brow a little and asked, "are you crazy?"
Where did she even hear that?!
Little things like that happen often and I always tell myself I need to blog about them so I don't forget, but then I forget to do it. I'll be better.

What else has happened. I don't remember if I mentioned this already, but Josh and I went to see WICKED. It was my second time seeing it and Josh's first. We loved it!!!!

Sorry, no pictures this time. Hopefully, soon.

Have a great week!




No comments: