Saturday, February 13, 2010

Avery's Blessing

Avery was blessed last Sunday the 7th. She was so adorable in her white outfit. Josh said while he was blessing her she just stared up at him like she really knew he was. We just love her sooooo much!!!
I know some of the pictures look similar, but I just couldn't pick between them so I just put them all on. :)
Josh's grandma made this booties
She also made the blanket in background.

She also made this bonnet...









My niece, Adyson, got her hair cut recently. She donated her long, beautiful blond hair to locks of love.
Other news:
My sisters, my mom and I went to ASU Gammage last night to see Mary Poppins. It was amazing!!! I can't wait to see what shows are coming next season!
Avery is feeling better...finally! Her cough and congestion are minimal now and she doesn't pull on her ear as much. She loves playing on her play mat and sitting and standing. She is talking a lot and loves to make funny noises. She is so fun to play with!!!

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

What a sweet blessing outfit for such a beautiful girl!

Breanne said...

She is adorable. I love her white little outfit, especially the little bonnet.