Are you ready for the cutest baby pictures in the Universe?
We went today and got a few pictures of Avery taken. Some are better than others, but they are all super cute!!!
She looks so fat in this one, but don't be fooled, she is still really small
We went today and got a few pictures of Avery taken. Some are better than others, but they are all super cute!!!
She looks so fat in this one, but don't be fooled, she is still really small
She had a rough time in the tutu (I think that's how it's spelled). We tried to get some other cute poses in it, but she didn't like wearing it I guess
This was her first pose. She just melts my heartWe had a great Christmas in Utah with Josh's family. Avery got a lot of cute clothes, toys, formula, diapers, wipes, a gift card to Build-a-Bear, and I'm sure other stuff I just can't remember right now. Josh and I got Wii Fit Plus, gift cards, Super Mario Brothers for the Wii, a flip video camera, and some other things I'm having a hard time recalling right now....
We look forward to 2010 and all the fun things to come!










2 comments:
Awww...she is so adorable. She looks so grown laying on her side with her hand on her cheek.
Soooooo cute!
Post a Comment