Every night in bed I think to myself, "tomorrow I'm going to blog!" Tomorrow comes and goes and nothing is posted. So while I wait for the loaf of bread I'm making (or rather the loaf of bread the bread maker is making) I'll post a few things I've mean meaning to.
First, is a Bucket List I got in an email...The email said to put an X by all the things I've done and to email it to my friends. Well, this would just be easier...
(x) Shot a gun
(x) Gone on a blind date
( ) Skipped school
(x) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Alaska
( ) Been to Cuba
( ) Been to Europe
(x) Been to Las Vegas
(x ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been on a cruise ship
( ) Served on a jury
(X) Been lost
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(x) Played cowboys/girls and Indians
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(x ) Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only
( ) Remembered when McDonalds was 15 cents
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone
(X) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating -
( x ) Gone snow skiing/boarding
(X) Camped out under the stars
(X) Seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away
(X) Are or have been Married
(X) Have Children
(X) Have or had a pet
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X) Been fishing
(X) Been boating
( x ) Been water skiing/wakeboarding
(X) Been hiking
( X ) Been camping in a trailer/RV
(X)Flown in a small 4 seater airplane
( ) Flown in a glider
( ) Been flying in a hot air balloon
( ) Been bungee-jumping or sky-diving (X) Gone to a drive-in movie
( ) Done something that should have killed you
(X) Done something that you will probably regret for the rest of your life
1. Any nickname - Jane
2. Favorite drink - water, chocolate milk (slightly flavored)
3. Favorite color - Red
5. Tattoo - no
6. How much do or did you love your job (1 - 10) 10
7. Birthplace -Vernal, UT
8. Favorite car you ever had - Malibu
9. Been to Africa - No
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner - yes
11. Ever been on TV - yes
12. Been in a car accident - yes
13. Driven a 2-door or 4-door vehicle - both
14. Favorite number - 7
15. Favorite breakfast - french toast
16. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? enjoying my family...wherever that may be
Avery went to the Dr a couple days ago for her 4 month check up and she is doing great! She has slept through the night a handful of times (which was great for us) but the Dr said they usually don't recommend that infants sleep through the night till they are 15 lbs. :( She said we would start her on cereal of we wanted, but since she was so early not to be alarmed if she isn't quite ready for it. So here are her stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 13 oz (15th percentile)
Height: 24 in (50th percentile)
She is finally fitting into some of her 3month clothes so that is exciting! She gets cuter and cuter everyday! We just love her soooooo much!!!!!
I had my birthday a few weeks ago. Josh keeps teasing me about being half way to 50. I just don't feel like I'm 25! Sometimes I think back to when I was in high school or jr high and what I thought about where I would be at this age. I definitely don't think it was living with my parents. But, that's okay. We have been very blessed to be here. My parents have helped out to much with Avery and I can't imagine being anywhere else! Thanks mom and dad!!!
For my birthday Josh took me to Benihana. It was delicious! Just recently they sent me an email with a $30 coupon so it looks like we'll be going back soon.
I have some pictures to post soon so check back in a few days and hopefully they'll be up...
Mesh Market Crochet Bag – Free Pattern
3 weeks ago





1 comment:
I didn't know you were born in Vernal! That was fun. Glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment