Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We are having a GIRL! We are so excited!!!!! Here are the pictures from our ultrasound today. She is a little over a pound. Her foot is about 1.5 inches long. Isn't she just the cutest little thing you've ever seen?! YAY!!!!! We are looking forward to meeting her around October 7th!


















7 comments:

Liese said...

woooooooooooo! yay!

Ashley said...

I knew it was a girl... She is gonna be so dang cute!!!! anyway... I am so stoked for you.... I hope you are feeling well... its starting to by so quickly...

... said...

how cute kyla!!

Hilary Stailey said...

Yay!! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

congratulations!!! im so happy for you both. im doing well. out in boston for a couple weeks. but then back to work!!

Lindsay said...

Kyla,

I haven't been on your blog for quite awhile so I was so surprised and happy to find out you are having a baby girl! Congratulations! That is awesome! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Amber said...

Yay! Congratulations! Maybe she will marry Lincoln!