Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Fun

Lots of exciting things are coming up! We are excited for them all! I'm sure more will be added as our summer rolls along, but here is the list so far...


1. Diamondbacks game 6.13.09

We are going to see the diamondbacks play the astros. After the game lifehouse is putting on a little concert! Yay!
2. Going to the Dr 6.15.09

IT'S ABOUT TIME! We finally get to see our new Dr here in AZ and we'll find out if we are having a BOY or a GIRL! So be sure to vote on our poll...


3. Diamondbacks game

Josh is going on a GUYS only outing to another baseball game. My dad's company goes every year so its become tradition for the guys in the family to attend the all you can eat buffet thing at while watching the game. Have fun BOYS!


4. Birthday for Kaleb 6.27.09

Our little nephew is turning 3! We are celebrating at Amazing Jake's. Pizza, games, miniature golf...it's gonna be a blast!!!

5. FOURTH OF JULY

The best holiday of the year is just around the corner! Josh and I will be in Blanding, UT enjoying all the festivities a small town has to offer.

6. Happy Birthday JOSH 7.5.09

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Josh, Happy birthday to you!!!!! Josh will be 24 this year!

7. Lyman family reunion 7.5 - 7.7

Every year the Lyman's have a get together...this year (like so many others) we are going camping. Good food, okay company :), and horseshoes...what else could there be? This year we are having a western/cowboy theme so that will be fun! And everyone better watch out because Josh and I ARE going to win the cookie contest.



8. Lake Powell 7.8...

What else is there to say? Everyone knows the endless fun Lake Powell has to offer. I'll have a nice prego belly to show off....Lots of fishing will be involved! I love fishing...it's been way too long.

9. WICKED 7.16.09 (i think)

Since the boys have their outing to the game...the girls get to have one too! We are going to see Wicked! I'm so excited!!!!!!

10. Lake Powell AGAIN 7.20 - 7.25ish

Yes, I know we are spoiled. TWO trips to Lake Powell! This time we will be with the Mittons enjoying the comforts of a houseboat. I'll have an even bigger prego belly to show off this time...



11. It's BABY time 10.?.09

Sometime in October we are having our baby! yay!



I'm sure we'll have some other fun things going on so I'll be sure to add them to the list as they come up...












1 comment:

Kendra said...

Fun summer planned! We are trying to do as much traveling as possible before little babe comes, and lets face it, summer is just the best for vacations! Have fun, and post a belly picture soon!