I am so jealous! I can't wait to cruise again. P.S. I haven't ever seen any of your honeymoon pics. See what happens when you live far away. Well good job for posting...it's about time :)
josh and i were married in may 2008. avery jane was added to our family in september 2009. we are expecting a baby boy may 2012. i graduated from byu. josh graduated from uvu. we are living in gilbert, az.
3 comments:
I bet you had fun! Hoping that all you kids will send me on a cruise!
I am so jealous! I can't wait to cruise again. P.S. I haven't ever seen any of your honeymoon pics. See what happens when you live far away. Well good job for posting...it's about time :)
looks like a fun honeymoon. those are fun memories that will last forever. i wish we could go on a second honeymoon. maybe someday.
Post a Comment