Wow! You guys are so cute. I'm glad you finally got a little crafty ;) I know, you get the credit...I just do the hardwork...as usual. It was fun having you guys down here. Can't wait to go play in CALI!
JOSHUA DAVID MITTON! wow how the heck are you? This is Annie eldredge I saw your mom at andy's baseball game and she told me you had just gotten married. all i have to say is i can't believe you didn't send me a invite! just kidding i am so glad you found her she is a doll. we will have to get together when we are up there your you are down here in ST. George. Well i am glad to see you are doing well, keep in touch!
josh and i were married in may 2008. avery jane was added to our family in september 2009. we are expecting a baby boy may 2012. i graduated from byu. josh graduated from uvu. we are living in gilbert, az.
3 comments:
Wow! You guys are so cute. I'm glad you finally got a little crafty ;) I know, you get the credit...I just do the hardwork...as usual. It was fun having you guys down here. Can't wait to go play in CALI!
ok - it's been two weeks - show a picture of the snow already!
JOSHUA DAVID MITTON! wow how the heck are you? This is Annie eldredge I saw your mom at andy's baseball game and she told me you had just gotten married. all i have to say is i can't believe you didn't send me a invite! just kidding i am so glad you found her she is a doll. we will have to get together when we are up there your you are down here in ST. George. Well i am glad to see you are doing well, keep in touch!
Post a Comment