Finally! Here are some pictures from our trip to San Diego in July. Avery and I drove with my mom and met up with my sister Kirsten and her family. My dad has been working in San Diego on their trolley system for about 6 months so he took us to some of his favorite places to eat while we were there. We did lots of fun stuff!
My niece, Adyson
My niece, Ainsleigh and I...it was super windy so don't make fun of my hair.
I have more San Diego pictures so look for those soon.
These are of Avery's 2nd birthday party. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Avery has grown up so much in the last few months. She is so fun to talk to and to play with. She is becoming very independent and wants to do everything by herself. She has her cute little sayings that just make me smile over and over again. We just had a little family party. We are so glad Josh's mom and sister were able to fly down to celebrate with us!
Avery's birthday invitations.
Chocolate covered oreos
Rice Krispie Treats.
Sugar cookies.
The birthday girl!
We had pizza for dinner--it is one of Avery's favorite foods.
My sister, Katrina, made this pinata for us. Isn't she talented? Avery was first up and of course made no damage. Throughout the party and for the next couple days Avery kept talking about how Minnie was broken. Maybe hitting Minnie and breaking her head open wasn't the best idea.
We played pin the bow on Minnie Mouse.
Here are a few pictures of Avery opening her presents. She got a lot of fun stuff this year. Thanks everyone!
Aren't her TOMS adorable?!
We just got back from San Diego yesterday so I will hopefully post those pictures with the rest of our first San Diego trip in July.
And again, I deleted my blog list so if you don't see your blog under my "friends and family" list, leave your url in a comment or email me at kmitts85@gmail.com





3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is already 2. What a cute girl.
cute pics kyla! the party looked like a blast...can't believe you have a 2 year old!! hope you are well. --mal
iamluba.blogspot.com
Wow! The party decorations are absolutely adorable! It looks like you went to so much work, what a great Mom you are. It looks like she had a blast. She is such a cutie pie, I am glad she had a great Birthday.
Post a Comment