Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas

Kaleb, Avery, Ainsleigh, Koyer & Adyson

 Smile!

 Funny faces!

Merry Christmas.














 Look how long my hair is getting!


We had a great Christmas! Avery loved opening her presents. She got a lot of fun stuff to play with, a lot of books to read, and a lot of new clothes to wear.

We had a Christmas Eve party with all of my family. We played games, ate a lot of really good food, and Grandpa Kyle read the family a story.

We slept in till about 8 on Christmas day...I'm sure as Avery gets older that will get earlier and earlier. We opened presents, ate delicious omelets, opened more presents when the cousins came over, watched movies, played more games, and ate more good food.

Avery had her 15 month checkup on Wednesday. She has another ear infection and is back on antibiotics. We had a four month stretch without an ear infection so we thought we were in the clear, but we were wrong. She has to go back in two weeks to make sure it is cleared up and to get her 15 month shots. She weighed 20.4 lbs (10th percentile) and was 30 inches tall (30th percentile). She is growing right along her own little curve and doing everything she is supposed to at this age. For the first time she didn't like the Dr and cried the whole time she was being examined. She did, however, show off a bit when I asked her to show the Dr where her belly button was. So in two weeks we'll go back and get her checked again.

Josh is doing great. He still enjoys his job and comes home with some cool stories sometimes. He finished up the semester with all A's! Hopefully, if all goes well, this next semester will be his last. So mark your calendars for the end of April for his graduation!

December was a very busy month for me. Chocolate fountains are a great addition to end of the year parties so it seemed like that was all I did for the first 3 weeks of December. Trina (my sister) and I have a lot of fun while we are out at events, so it was a lot of fun. Josh even helped me with a couple of events.

Now its on to 2011! I can't believe it! I'm setting some new goals and I AM going to reach them!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a Happy New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea Mitton said...

We loved all the pictures of Avery! We would like to see some of her parents though. We love you guys and are so excited to see you in Feb. Way to get straight A's Josh. That is awesome. Will you come here to graduate in April? I am so excited I can't wait!
Love you,
MOM