Monday, October 11, 2010

 avery went swimming with grandma and grandpa when they came down from utah for her birthday.

 avery and i have been in utah for the past week. i set up a chocolate fountain for a wedding reception in springville. we have been having a lot of fun with grandma and grandpa!
 she didn't like riding on the lawn mower

 "get me off of this thing!"

 grandpa dave

 jason






 avery loves taking walks with grandma!

we went to the pumpkin patch...


















4 comments:

Breanne said...

That's the cutest little sweater. Glad you're having a fun time visiting family. We're taking Tucker this week to a pumpkin patch. Don't you just love Fall in Utah?

Britta said...

I LOVE her sweater! She is so cute!!

Delia said...

I think she is getting cuter...if that is even possible!

Life as Linds said...

OHmygoodness! That is the cutest outfit ever! I love the pumpkin pictures. She looks so happy!