Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yay for Disneyland pictures! And for an update on us.... We finished up the semester in December and took off to Arizona to see our family down there. We spent a few days with them and then we all drove to California to spend three days at Disneyland and California Adventures. It was a blast. We loved every second of it! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us! We had so much fun! After Disneyland we drove back to Arizona and then the next day we were on the road again...back to Provo. We dove right back into work and then school started the following week. I have a pretty busy schedule with my last few classes at school, my internship at Curves and my job. But, graduation is in sight so that keeps me motivated. Josh is taking a full load at school and working part time everyday. He joined a basketball team so that will keep him active for awhile. This last Sunday was my birthday so we decided to celebrate on Saturday. Josh surprised me with dinner at The Roof in Salt Lake. It was delicious! On Sunday we had a little celebration at his parent's house with a yummy ice cream cake. Thanks Dave and Andrea! You guys are awesome! So that's all the fun stuff so far.... Unfortunately, it hasn't all been fun...my car broke down last week. It has been in and out of the shop for a week now and it hasn't been easy with only one car. We have managed and are very grateful that Josh's parents have been so helpful in getting me from place to place and towing the car to the shop. So I think that is it for now...






1 comment:

Amber said...

I want to go to Disney Land now. The family I nanny for is going next week. I can't believe you're wearing coats!! Do you know what I was thinking about last week, randomly? That girl who practically broke her ankle trying to cross the road... do you remember that incident? Oh man... good times.